XW Connection Kit for a second XW Hybrid Inverter/Charger (Part number: 865-1020)
The XW Connection Kit for a second inverter (part number 865-1020) is the extension kit required for connecting a second or third XW Inverter/Charger in the XW Power Distribution Panel.
- XW Conduit Box
- Three 60 A, 120/240 Vac, two-pole, Square-D, Type QOU, Din-Rail mountable, AC breakers
- Custom designed bypass interlock plate
- #6 AWG AC wiring to connect the inverter to the AC breakers -
- Four power distribution bus bars (replaces factory-installed bars) - For 3 Inverters
- One GJ250A 160 Vdc, 3/8” stud DC breaker
- One bus bar for DC positive
- One pair #4/0 AWG battery cables
- AC Sync and Xanbus™ cables
Parts List for a Triple-Inverter Configuration
- 1 x XW Power Distribution Panel (PDP) and Accessory kit (mounts to first unit).
- 1 x 865-1020 PDP extension kit for second unit.
The following items are required for the third inverter (furthest from PDP) and should be sourced and prepared prior to the installation. (Note that all wiring will have to be custom cut to fit the third unit. Wiring supplied with the extension kit is intended for a second inverter in a two inverter system).
- 1 x 865-1020 PDP extension kit.
- 2 x AC Distribution Bars (100-0661-01-01).
- 2.2 m (87”) x #6 AWG, 600 V, 105°C stranded white wire for neutral
- 2.2 m (87”) x #6 AWG, 600 V, 105°C Black stranded wire for L1 Grid (AC1).
- 2.2 m (87”) x #6 AWG, 600 V, 105°C Red stranded wire for L2 Grid (AC1).
- 2.3m (91”) x #6 AWG, 600 V, 105°C Black stranded wire for L1 Gen (AC2).
- 2.3 m (91”) x #6 AWG, 600 V, 105°C Red stranded wire for L2 Gen (AC2).
- 2.4 m (95”) x #6 AWG, 600 V, 105°C Black stranded wire for L1 Gen (AC Load).
- 2.4 m (95”) x #6 AWG, 600 V, 105°C Red stranded wire for L2 Gen (AC Load).
- 1.6m (62”) #4/0 AGW, 105°C, Red stranded with #4/0 x 3/8 lugs crimped at each end for the positive battery cable.
- 1.6m (62”) #4/0 AGW, 105°C, Black stranded with #4/0 x 3/8 lugs crimped at each end for the negative battery cable.
- External Bypass Switch - The XW Power Distribution Panel does not have enough breaker locations to accommodate bypass breakers in a triple-inverter system. Therefore, an external Bypass Switch may be needed.
Shipping dimensions (H x W x D): 17.5 x 13 x 12” (445 x 330 x 305 mm)
Shipping weight: Weight 23.1 lb (10.5 kg)