Siliken Canada manufactures world class quality solar panels in Windsor, Ontario which qualify for 13% Ontario content under the microFIT and FIT domestic content rules. Siliken solar panels were rated the number 1 module worldwide in 2010 by Photon Magazine on the basis of kWh yielded per kW of installed capacity, and continues to be the best Ontario made solar panel for microFIT and FIT. Their revolutionary solar panels deliver as much power as comparable, more expensive monocrystalline solar panels out of the same or smaller module surface area. This allows for maximum array production while minimizing cost.
SLK60P6L 230Wp - 255Wp:
Polycrystalline photovoltaic module with 60 cells with a power rating of 230 to 255 Wp.
- Application: grid-connected installations.
- Maximum efficiency: 15.7%.
- Guarantee: 10 year limited warranty on material and workmanship. 25 Year Linear Power Guarantee: Year 1 97% of rated output. Years 2-25 0.7% p.a. reduction.
- This product has been quality certified by TÜV.
- Dimensions: 38.98 x 64.57 in.
- Thickness (with frame): 1.57 in.
- Weight: 41.89 lbs.
- Maximum voltage of the system: 1000 Vdc.
- Operating temperature: -40º to +185º F.
- Earth connection: Frame with two drill holes for the earth connection.
- Connection box: IP-65 with by-pass protection diodes.
- Output cables: Symmetrical cable lengths of 1.57 ft, S=0.0062 in², double isolating coating, halide-free, resistant to UV radiation.